Saturday 26 November 2016

A Perfect Day!!

Disclaimer: This is just an imaginary story. Has nothing to do with anyone or anything. If finds similarity just that we all go through same situations at times..!!!!
Haven’t you ever wanted to have a Day filled with happiness? A day when you think about has only laughs and smiles. Here is one such day anyone loves to have.

Dancing in rain
The Story!

It’s our fifth wedding anniversary. Five years is just a start, but of course it is long beautiful 5*365 mornings with a wonderful person next you to share a smile, Of course some fights as well.
I moved towards his side of the bed to give him a warm hug and special anniversary kiss. But I opened my eyes without seeing him next to me.
Where is he gone this early? It’s always me who wake up first.
I could hear the droplets of rain falling in the ground. A beautiful rainy morning! Oh, God! Thank you for such a start.
But my husband is missing! Where is he? At this time he only tries to cuddle up under a blanket. I wonder where he is gone.
He might have got an urgent call from office.
I couldn’t resist opening my balcony door and enjoy the shining rainy day. I love this, this is my favorite. Rain falls down from the clouds above splashing in puddles.
Let me go ahead and drench in rain.
Let the rain kiss me
Let the rain beat upon my heart with its silver droplets
Let the rain sing a beautiful song for me.
How blissful you are!
Raindrops
I just love the rain and all the rainy days.
I closed my eyes to enjoy the music of rain. I thought I will be dancing in the rain with the most wonderful person in my life. It might be just a dream since he might not agree to it. J
I turn back to see my husband standing with two coffee cups in his hand. I couldn’t believe my eyes. In these five years he has never made me coffee or tea or not even an omelet at any point of time. Even when I were badly sick and lying in the bed. With an amazed face and spangled eyes I took one cup of coffee from him with a thank you in his cheeks.
Sipping hot coffee, we sat together enjoying the morning. We could discuss about anything under the sky or beyond. It is such a wonderful start of a day.
I kept the coffee cup down and run crazily in the rain, holding his hands. It might be nice if someone holds an umbrella for you when it rains. But it is the most wonderful when someone holds your hand and runs in the rain.
                I lean my head on his shoulders and hold him close to me.
A light shower surprised me. I couldn’t ask for a better start for my special day. It looks like a scene from some romantic movie which I watched earlier. But it is real! I have gone through a wonderful experience in my life. All these years I have got many costly gifts for my birthdays and anniversaries. But this one cannot be prize tagged.
Rain
It’s such a perfect day! Rain makes everything beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment