Thursday 11 July 2019

Two weeks with Fever, Cold and Cough


I have made a promise to myself that this blog will have subjects regularly. But last two weeks I couldn’t stick to it. Not because I was lazy and finding excuses not to write. But a bad fever, cold and cough.

I just found out that a viral fever can be this worse. I couldn’t get up from my bed. Forget about sitting in front of a screen and think about a topic and write about it.

Two weeks before Adi came home with a fever. Temperature was very high that we took him to hospital on the same day. Viral fever, nothing else. He will be all right within two days. Doctor was right. His fever went off within two days. But I got one.

I couldn’t getup from the bed and needed two blankets to sleep. This lasted for three days. And that was not just. I couldn’t do anything other than lying down in the bed for complete two weeks. It took only Paracetamol tablets to reduce the temperature, but it took two complete weeks for me to come back to normal life routines.

Thank God I recovered soon. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment