Wednesday 15 May 2013

Daisy in My Garden!


Every day I wake up in the morning,
hearing the birds singing
 in my garden.
I feel so proud look out to the beautiful garden,
filled with flowers, plants,
 bees and butterflies.

My garden is so special for me;
 it is a beautiful place
so dear and near to my heart.
It is really a lovely room,
except that it is outside.
 I walk around my garden with pride
and savor each scent and smell.
I see all that colors of yellow, red and green.

Few months back, I put a seed into the ground
and said “I will watch it grow”.
I watered it and cared for it every day.
One day I walked in my garden, and
oh do you know what did I see!
My seed popped itself right out.
Like a mist of green which made me very happy.
I look at that small green plant daily
and measured the inches it grew.
I looked at it a hundred times and wished to grow faster.

On this summer morning I saw beautiful flowers
smiling at me in the garden.
It seems like last night a fairy strayed our way
and played upon the lawn.
She danced and skipped from end to end
leaving a wealth of her beautiful smile to shine
when the day began.
It was such amazing to see those flowers looking at me.
Fairy pink and beautiful daisies, smiling in my garden.

Oh how I love this daisy. So simple so sweet
just sitting there and peering up at me.
She is beautiful, like a princess.
Her beauty was unmatched which was naturally true,
dressed up in rich colored petals.
It was not just her look that was elegant and sublime.
I Love its each petal glistening with dew.
I was amazed at the wonderful and beautiful sight.
Then I saw a butterfly land on the pretty flower,
kissing it softly. A sidewalk glance at it
will make our heart sing.


No comments:

Post a Comment