Tuesday 12 May 2015

Mommy Days


I am enjoying motherhood for a year now. A year filled with joy, learning’s, curiosity and excitement.

We, me and my husband, let me call him as BS here, since I am so lazy to type his lengthy name always, are first time parents. We have completed four year of successful married life. We met in a cooperate company and fell for each other. Being from two different states of India, we went through few difficulties to get married. Married life is also not that easy, since we live in that part of the world where still family includes in laws as well. In these four years of difficulties and compromises we have got a beautiful gift. Our one-year old son Aditya. This one year was filled with his laughs and cries. I would love to share with you my experiences as a mother.

Hope will entertain you. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment