Saturday 16 May 2015

With Love Mom


Lot of people wonders where I was for last two years. Today I told them I was preparing to welcome you.

My Baby

Yes, you heard it right. First ten months I was keeping you inside me and was making you comfortable enough to come out and explore a whole big world. Next twelve months I gave you company for the start of your adventures journey in this new land. I will continue the same for the coming years also. When you were inside, I was giving you all what is required through me. I used to wonder how you will look like, what you will be doing at each moment. When I think about you, you just have known it by a touch or a small kick. Every second we, me and your dad spent with longing of seeing you.

After a long wait you came to us on April 13, 2014. It is the most wonderful moments of our life. My body was going through the most painful moments I ever had. But my heart was going through the most beautiful moments I ever have. Now I know how every mom feels like. I know how my mom might have felt when I came to this world. I love her a lot. It was the same not only for me, but also for your dad. I can still feel the very first cry I heard when you came out. I didn't see you then, but I could hear you crying. Looking to see you I hold your dads’ hand and asked him why you were crying. I don't remember him answering to that, but I could remember his curious face with the same question in mind. I want to just see you then. But they took you for a bath. They bought you to me after some time. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Your two wide opened eyes. You were looking at me thinking who I was. Or I wonder whether you knew who I was.

You never shied away from the unfamiliar world outside your mom’s stomach. You looked at it with the two wide opened eyes with star sparkling in it. They kept you in my chest for few minutes and allowed to give you a kiss in your forehead. The very first kiss from your mom. You were with me for 5 minutes. Then they took you away from me to show you to your dad, grand mom - both and grand pa. We stayed in the hospital for a week. In those first few days I released that my life is going through a new phase. A phase called motherhood. It might take another couple of hundred days for you to call me mom. But I know how that one word will sound for me.

You are my most precious gift. I promise I will try my best to give you the best life to become a great human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment