Thursday 24 November 2016

Be Better!!!

I always sit here and think about what I am gonna write next, nothing. Over these years one habit which doesn’t fade away from me is laziness. I start the whole enchilada, but don’t stick to it for long time.  My interest keeps changing from time to time.
I started this blog thinking of becoming a famous blogger!!! ok…ok at least write few good posts.  But it doesn’t seem like going anywhere. I ran out of ideas soon.  Even if I think for hours and hours I don’t get even a single topic to write about. Why is it so? Why am running out of ideas? May be I don’t think anymore!!
I don’t. I really don’t know how to think. When I sit to write, my mind goes around all the places in my house. Did I switch off the stove? What is my son doing?  Is my laundry done? What else? Ask me, I will have hundred questions in mind.
May be I should practice meditation to concentrate.
My last post was in February.
Maybe I should stop blogging. No! I am not quitting.
I should beat my weakness. I realize to be good at this requires lot of dedication and concentration.
I might not be a famous blogger. But I could be a better one! I am gonna try this!

Image : www.Google.com



No comments:

Post a Comment