Thursday 3 March 2016

Recipes


Until I moved out from home for work, I never had to cook much. Studies was a good reason for being away from kitchen and my dad cooked well in case my mom had to be away for few days. So cooking was not an option for me until I realized that regular meals at a paying guest accommodation might not be that interesting. Depending on nearby restaurants also lost its charm after few days. So we decided to cook, we- me and my friends – started with easy recipes which we know from our home and survived.
So by the time I got married it was bit easy for me to satisfy the home needs. And now I try all type of recipes from most of the known food websites. J
Sometimes when I see the pictures of food, I wish I could make the same, exactly as it looks. It might not be possible always, but I do try my level.

I thought, along with my other curious writings why not include my experiments in kitchen. So here I go…. bear with me and please do try this…

No comments:

Post a Comment