Monday 14 March 2016

Weekend Stories


Lake View

Night rain has reduced the heat little bit. Otherwise even if it's not dawn, it would have been difficult for me to drive this long. It's just gonna be 5 in the morning and I have almost reached my destination. Another ten minutes’ drive from here.
It's always good to drive through the chill air rushing inside with its magnetic spirit, making us feel that the destination never comes.
But today I am even more exited. We are going to have a peaceful day after long days of work and life pressure. Adi is sleeping nicely in his dad's chest who is in his best dreams with calmness in face and heart. I could not afford sleeping right now because we have to reach the place before the sun could come out from the mountains.
At times we spend the weekends there to enjoy ourselves and have the best time without being disturbed by anyone. It's gonna be just me, Adi and him.
A lake flowing through a vast area.  A small farm house near to it which we bought few years back from a friend of us who shifted to another country. A farm house in four acres was not that affordable for us with our financial situations then, but still we were ready to take risk for such a heavenly place. Luckily we are in much better place now.
There are couple of houses nearby which is maintained pretty well. The one next to us is owned by an old couple who got it from their retirement money and made it us a weekend destination. So there will be always some families who spend the weekend with them.
The calmness in the air while the morning Suns first rays touches the water and the light yellow color of the atmosphere is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The time which I spend here might be the most beautiful in my life. I will have hundreds of beautiful stories to tell about this place. Definitely this story will continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment