Wednesday 24 April 2013

You and Me



I fall in love with you every morning and in every spoil and gestures of yours I found thousand reasons to be happy. I get lost into your eyes just like a butterfly on an endless plain full with flowers and I find myself in gestures and talks because you are my heart and soul.
I am here to listen to you when you feel the need to talk, I am here to hold you in my arms when you feel overwhelmed, I am here to cheer you up when you are sad, to take care of you when you are sick, to kiss you and love you when you forget how special and wonderful you are! A man and woman can do many things together but the most important thing is to share one life. With good and bad things, with all the world getting in our way, we are like a thread with two buds at the end, when the rain and wind it bends one down ready to break it, the other is there to support and draw it back into balance.

My life, it’s actually our life, two people in two bodies with two minds and two hearts which beats separate, but beat in the same time and doesn’t matter what separate them, that’s why we always hold hands, we look into each other’s eyes, we say so many things, we will always be together, because this make our life beautiful.

Following the footsteps of my dreams I got you, my love and, I discovered a wonderful fairytale world. Yes, a world where every day is a celebration of love, where every sorrow it heals with a kiss, where every touch gets up to even and a word make our heart vibrating for hours.  You are that wonderful person around whom I want to weave my dreams and desires, to love my whole life and to make me the happiest, giving me every day a wonderful and inestimable “I Love You”!

You the one smiling with stars and breathing dreams. You, the one hearing my heart beat even from the other part of the universe. Your eyes bring happiness where they let light raise to reach.
I am going to do with you a wonderful journey, until we see our sun of life going down and we will say to each other “It’s time to follow it” and the world will shout behind us” Good bye “ While we will Flourish again on the other side.

" If you love something let it go, if it comes back it you it's your, if it doesn't, it nver was".

No comments:

Post a Comment