Saturday 27 June 2015

First Cry Day


I will want to tell you about this day. I can call it as the first cry day since Adi was not a cry baby from the time he is born. He cried if there is some severe reason.

I had to spend 5 days in hospital post-delivery. Everything went smooth and doctor has given discharge sheet post five days. We were so happy and excited that we are going to take Adi home. Delivery happened in my hometown and it takes almost an hour journey from hospital to my home. After finishing the hospital settlements, we were able to start only in the evening. A heavy rainfall has also slowed down our journey. It was almost eight o clock in the evening when we reached my place.

As soon as we entered the house Adi started crying. No one knows why. I tried to feed him and make him sleep. He will sleep for five minutes and start crying again. Both his experienced grandmothers also tried all they could, but he wouldn't stop for anything. I and BS got so worried. We didn't know what to do. My dad was not tensed, may be because he had more experience than us. At last after four hours of crying and consoles we decided to take Baby back to the hospital.

As soon as we entered the car having him wrapped up in a woolen cloth, he stopped crying. He was calm and slept nicely until we met his doctor next day morning. Duty doctor available in the night was not able to find anything wrong with the baby. But still me and BS decided to stay back at the hospital until his pediatrician arrives next day morning. Pediatrician did a complete checkup of the baby and confirmed that he is alright. Maybe he was confused with the new place or was just feeling cold due to heavy rain.

Anyway, this was the first cry day for our baby and a start of many horror days to come for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment