Saturday 13 June 2015

June 13, 2015


Today, Adi is completing fourteen months. And here he is running all around the house and making me run behind him. He could reach everything kept till the second row of the shelves at home. He calls BS 'Appa' i.e. daddy and that's the only word clearly comes from his mouth. He calls BS Appa, Appa and runs behind him or search for him every time. Even when I am behind him trying to feed his daily food. Even when BS is at work. I must explain him that his daddy is at office and will be coming back after the work is done.

He smiles to almost everyone whom he meets. Especially old people, he just loves them. He doesn't care whether its first time or not he starts conversation immediately he sees them. I love that. I hope he continues the same even when he is grown.

He tries to play Talking Tom, Talking Angela and all the talking apps available as soon as he sees the iPad. He could sit with that until he feels hungry or sleepy. I am trying to hide iPad and he searches for it even underneath the pillow :) (I had hidden it there once).

Adi wants to change the furniture arrangements at home and succeeded in changing all the small furniture’s and today the Tea table as well.

He loves to dance and at times he wants me to take him and dance and doesn't want to stop at all.

He loves to go out in car, anywhere, anytime. A week before one morning BS took him out in car and told he will take him later that day again since BS had some work at home. After half an hour Adi remembered the promise His daddy made and cried until BS took him out in car.
He talks to his Achachan and Ammamma (my mom and dad) over phone and give kisses to the phone when they asked him to give kiss. He also talks to my sister, his Chitta in Skype and show off to her everything he newly learned.

I may not stop updating about him today. But let me stop this. I will tell more about him on another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment