Sunday 21 June 2015

International Yoga Day

June 21st 2015, world celebrates its first International Yoga day.

Why don’t we start practicing yoga at least from today? Some of you might think, oh! You too. Yes, me too. I am an experienced person who got transferred through it, physically and mentally. But, out of practice for some time. Today I have a determination to restart it.

In our college we had a compulsory one week training of Yoga. We had to get up early morning and go for the session. Being in college hostel it was not that likely to get up and go for a Yoga session. My mind was Oh! Man, who invented this?   But now I thank the people who decided to have the sessions. Now I know the importance of Yoga.

If you know at least few of the benefits of Yoga, you will also think the same.

There are lot of benefits, may be hundreds. I will list some of the benefits which I know,

·         Makes you happier
·         Gives you peace of mind
·         Founds a healthy lifestyle
·         Lowers blood sugar
·         Helps you focus
·         Relaxes your system
·         Helps you sleep deeper
·         Boosts your immune system
·         Better Digestion
·         Weight Management
·         Increases your blood flow
·         Improves your flexibility
·         Builds muscle strength
·         Perfects your posture
·         Protects your spine

Don’t you think these benefits are enough to include Yoga in our daily schedule? I am sure it is. There is lot more as well. So, Go for it. 



Images From: https://www.google.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment