Friday 26 June 2015

Potty Training - Better!


I have not started potty training for Adi yet. Night time he still sleeps with the diapers on. Day time I leave him with his casual dresses.

Adi thinks that the entire house is toilet. He pees every corner of the house. Today Adi peed on our bad and I changed and washed the bed sheet, seeing that Adi did his job on my dried cloths kept in sofa. What will I tell? How will I make him understand mom has very little time after running behind him, so tell mom every time he feels to go so she will take him to the toilet.. No way that’s happening. Every time he pees and looking at me with an emotion “mama, I just felt and it came... What else I will do?”

It's not your mistake baby. It's completely alright for you to go anytime anywhere. It's mom's mistake. Mom should have started potty training loooong back...listen to your parent’s mom......

No comments:

Post a Comment