Friday 14 June 2019

Happy Father's Day !


Happy Father’s Day to all the father’s out there who love their children unconditionally.

A very special Father’s Day to the two darling Father’s at my home.

My very own Acha who lived all his life and still living for his two darling daughters. He did his best to give us good education and grow with values in life. We might not express the love we have but both me and my sister loves him and respect him always. My mom has always been in his side to raise as we are today.  If we have any success in our life its all because of them. It might not require a special day to remember and appreciate them but at least today we can go ahead and tell that how much we love them.

And, the other one in my family is Adi’s sweetheart Appa who lives entirely for him.  He could do anything to keep Adi Happy. With him BS is always a different person, the most caring, patient loving Dad ever.

I didn’t think about Father’s Day until Adi came and told me yesterday about it. He told me his teacher has said that its Father’s Day and he is so excited about it. It sounded as if he really understands about the day even though he is only five years old.

In the night we both sat together and made a beautiful card and he was also ok in giving his candy to Appa. Since it was late, we couldn’t go out and buy gifts for him.

         


While coming from school Adi also had a card which wrote Happy Father’s Day in his own letters. 😊. I loved it. 

          


Also, Adi was humming Father's Day, Father's Day, Father's Day

We both Love our Dad’s to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment