Tuesday 11 June 2019

Beautiful Morning

Morning is pleasant after the night shower. Especially, when it comes as an end to hot summer. Waking up to this beautiful morning has given a positive vibe.

Looking out through the window I could see the tiny rays of sun trying to embrace the grass. They were slightly bending down as if shying away from first kiss. Birds are twittering around, without any traces of early morning sleep deprivation. This morning could only bring me joy. There is nothing more I could ask for. Just want to freeze in time.

You might be thinking why am I talking about rain and rainy mornings all the time. Believe me look through my eyes, no, look through my heart you will also start loving rain. May be because I was born and bought up in Kerala, God’s own country which is most beautiful during rain. Of course, I have not been to any other part of world to find out about their beauty.

My friend says rain is depressive. I don’t know, may be. But I could only find the magic in them.

Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment