Saturday 8 June 2019

Power Boost

Adi is five years already. I remember the moment when I saw him for the first time. Those tiny little hands which was always trying to catch something. Looking at his face all I could feel was contented. The feeling which I cannot, may be none of the mothers can put into words.

Adi is a sweet little kid who wants to explore the word on his own terms. He doesn’t listen to me at all. 😊☹. The only fact which makes me relived is, he doesn’t listen to BS also.

There were many changes in our lives during these five years. One of the main is relocating to Kochi. Me and BS always wanted Adi to stay near to his grandparents. It takes an hour and a half drive to reach our parents home.

Driving with Adi is very difficult task for us. He wants to reach the destination within five minutes of our journey. So, occupying him inside the car is my responsibility by answering all the questions about any topic which has his attention.

If I couldn’t justify my responsibility right, we will end up in listening to his complaints such as

Why Appa is driving slowly?
Why our car is not fast?
Why Appa is not buying a racing car?
Why don’t Appa do a power boost?
Why is it the place is so far?
Why don’t we crash all the cars and drive fast?

He thinks driving a car should be as easy as playing a race game in his iPad. (for him its easy but me, sucks). Do a power Boost!! He is just five and I can’t think about the time he become 18 and start driving a car!!!!

Thank God, there are years left for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment