Wednesday 19 June 2019

Cat and The Butterfly


Looking through the window I could see the cat walking towards the children’s play area. A butterfly is trying to sit on the overgrown bushes, due to the rain we are getting for last few days. Cat has set his eyes on the butterfly just like me. I am enjoying that multicolored designs on its fire yellow wings while the cat is trying to catch that little beauty, or he might want to just play with it. After all the cat doesn’t realize its children’s play area.

Cat and The Butterfly

While looking at the cat, trying to do jumping jacks with the butterfly all I am thinking is to write about it. So, I took my notepad and sat near the window, and started writing. Suddenly I hear a voice behind me “Amma, what are you drawing?”. It’s Adi.
I Ignored him.

He came near to me, and asked again “Amma, what are you drawing?”
“I am not drawing”. I replied. My answer has shaped another question for him. “Then?”.
He came near to me, looked at the notepad and with an exclamation in his eyes said “Oh! You are writing”. Question is not over yet. “What are you writing?”
“is it Adi-tya, Adi-tya, Adi-tya?”
“is it Aditya?”

He is trying to read the words which I have written. Ignoring him again I tried to continue my writing.

“Amma, can you stop writing, let me read whatever you have written”.

He took the notepad from me and went away with his own style of reading. A five-year old’s reading.

There ends my story about the cat and beautiful butterfly.


Image: www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment