Wednesday 5 June 2019

Content Search


I always try to think about the topics which I am going to write. Maybe I am not great in dialectal. When I read an article, it makes me wonder how people write so beautiful and simple. A note which takes us to some magical world.

But I am nothing like that. Maybe I will try to improve.

Its almost 8.30 pm here. Still have pending works. But here I am sitting in front of my laptop looking for topics to write or trying my imagination work.

It’s the end of May and the schools are going to reopen by first week of June. Adi is going to UKG. He is not studying IAS but still I am worrying about his schooling's.

Will he learn the right way?
Do his schooling's going to teach him to be a great human being?
Is he going to fight in the school?
Will he listen to his teacher?

For a child who is just five, I am overthinking. Why don’t I leave him as he is? There might not be any use for me to think about something which I don’t have control over. Instead of worrying I can guide him to be a great human being. Leave him as the kid he is. Let him enjoy his childhood completely.

Instead of thinking about his not near future why can’t I just go back and think about the dinner which was supposed to be ready before forty minutes.
Here I am already late.

No comments:

Post a Comment