Friday 22 March 2013

The Moment


The sky is overcast. There is strong breeze. The trees are boogying. The road is long and snaking. River is flowing alongside of the road with meandering sparkly water. Green grass is everywhere like a silky scarf between them. There is nobody in sight. It is just me, and the perfectness of everything around me.  
When I look around I can see the nature’s aglow. I feel the cool and sweet smelling breeze. So pretty! It moves in wondrous ways, through the tree branches it blows and it sways. The magic of nature’s beauty is such that it will surely make us amazed.
Driving a bicycle with, beside, the river side is good. When it’s beautiful outside, we feel cheerful inside. As I ventured, I stopped to draw on the breezy air, let my hair dancing with fun.  The clouds break through the sky to dance upon the earth. Do I need to run for cover? I just pretended, but secretly wish for more rain flow through me. It rained, and rained and rained.  I stood there, rain streaming down my face. Over the echo of water I hear a voice, a rhythm. Rain moist and cool, cleans my wrath, filling my heart with an unsaid music. This beautiful site is a grace to incarnate. This symphony is penetrating my soul with the grace of life. I am here to live, laugh and love.
But, suddenly everything was gone. There is no greenery, no grass swaying in the breeze, no rain, no water running for a race. There is only darkness, and a small shade of light smiling from a night lamp. I just came back to reality.
I realize that, it was just a moment. A moment made me forget where I am. A precious moment. I ponder how nature gets it so right, when we have let natures lessons get so out of sight. We hold our anger, let our happiness slip away from us. Struggling to survive each and every day. We forgot the little things mean so much, the laughter, the freedom, someone’s loving touch.
For once I felt I don’t want a streaming cup of coffee, and hear the horns bursting our ear. For once in my life I want to be taken away back to that rain and river. I will belong to a place no one but silence speaks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment